Creamy Dill Dip
Be prepared—you'll likely need to make a double batch of this delightful dip. One is never enough when we have a get-together. It tastes great with just about any vegetable, so you can use whatever you have on hand as dippers.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 33 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Originally published as Dill Dip in Taste of Home's Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.