Creamy Dijon Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 35 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/4 to 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side. Add onion; cook for 5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned and a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper. Remove pork and onions; keep warm.
- In the same skillet, cook wine over high heat until reduced to 1-2 tablespoons, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; add cream. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in mustard. Serve with pork and onions.
Oct 25, 2017
If I made these again, I noted that I would braise them after browning because we like our pork chops more tender. The sauce is excellent.
Mar 11, 2010
These pork chops are amazing! We used boneless 1-inch thick chops and doubled the sauce ingredients. So good!~ Theresa
Nov 3, 2009
This sauce is fantastic for an easy dinner!! I used thick cut pork chops and baked them with the onions on top instead, but it's the sauce that makes it!