Creamy Dijon Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 35 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/4 to 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side. Add onion; cook for 5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned and a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper. Remove pork and onions; keep warm.
- In the same skillet, cook wine over high heat until reduced to 1-2 tablespoons, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; add cream. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in mustard. Serve with pork and onions.
Oct 25, 2017
If I made these again, I noted that I would braise them after browning because we like our pork chops more tender. The sauce is excellent.
Mar 11, 2010
These pork chops are amazing! We used boneless 1-inch thick chops and doubled the sauce ingredients. So good!~ Theresa
Nov 3, 2009
This sauce is fantastic for an easy dinner!! I used thick cut pork chops and baked them with the onions on top instead, but it's the sauce that makes it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.