- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/4 to 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side. Add onion; cook for 5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned and a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper. Remove pork and onions; keep warm.
- In the same skillet, cook wine over high heat until reduced to 1-2 tablespoons, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; add cream. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in mustard. Serve with pork and onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Dijon Pork Chops
"If I made these again, I noted that I would braise them after browning because we like our pork chops more tender. The sauce is excellent."
"These pork chops are amazing! We used boneless 1-inch thick chops and doubled the sauce ingredients. So good!~ Theresa"