Creamy Crunchy Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and chill until serving. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 308 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 402mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Crunchy Pea Salad
"I have made this many times and its great! I have found adding roasted peanut instead of almonds and I also add shredded parmesan cheese makes it even better. If there are any leftovers they are better the next day and the next day. Delicious!"
"Absolutely wonderful! I'm a perfectionist and I wouldn't change a thing about this recipe!"
"The combination of cauliflower and peas is great in this salad."
"I've made this salad for years and it's always a favorite. I like to top it with sliced almonds. Yum"