- 6 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup cubed avocado
- 2/3 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2/3 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, peppers and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Corn Salad
"Excellent mix of ingredients with a wonderrful flavor, would make again."