Creamy Corn Bake
This recipe gives corn a whole new look. Don't be surprised if your pickiest eater loves it!
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1-3/4 cups frozen corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Place in a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Stir before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 433 calories, 32g fat (20g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 548mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Corn Bake in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.