- 7 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (FOR EACH BATCH):
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cinnamon sticks, optional
- In an airtight container, combine the coffee granules, creamer, sugar, milk powder and cinnamon. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 months. Yield: 5 batches (about 1 cup total).
- To prepare coffee: In a mug, dissolve about 3 tablespoons mix in boiling water; stir well. Serve with a cinnamon stick if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forCreamy Coffee Mix
"Looks nice, wish i could try it today!! I am a huge lover of coffee. Going to order it tonight from http://javatimescaffe.com :)"
"We keep this mix available all year! It's foolproof! We don't like cinnamon in our coffee so we leave it out but we love this mix! Five stars all the way!"
"I enjoy the cinnamon flavored coffee, but when I try to mix all the ingredients, the cinnamon always floats on the top. It never seems to dissolve enough."