Creamy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Joan Schroeder from Pinedale, Wyoming sent the recipe for this fluffy dessert that's sure to satisfy chocolate cravings. "I like to garnish servings of the mousse with strawberries," she suggests.
- 1-1/2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- Maraschino cherries and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a chilled mixing bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate syrup and cocoa. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with cherries and mint if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 285 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Chocolate Mousse
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC