- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked wide egg noodles
- Place chicken in a greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine soups, sour cream and seasonings; pour over chicken. Cook, covered, on low 7-9 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with noodles. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Chicken Thighs & Noodles
"This was the best recipe for thighs - very, very tasty and super easy!!"
"This has to be the easiest recipe I have ever made...awesome good...Yum...I will make this again & again.....BTW, I had a bag of boneless, skinless, breast chicken tenders that I used instead of the thighs....."