- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked wide egg noodles
- Place chicken in a greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine soups, sour cream and seasonings; pour over chicken. Cook, covered, on low 7-9 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with noodles. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Chicken Thighs & Noodles
"easy and delicious. Loved by all."
"If you are a fan of chicken Paprika .... this recipe is for you! It's a very easy recipe to make... just throw everything in your slow cooker! The condensed soup makes a beautiful creamy broth and the chicken just falls apart! I made a few small changes when I made it: I used only 2 cans of condensed soup (both cans were Cream of chicken); 3/4 cup sour cream (instead of 1 cup); I used smoked paprika; 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes instead of onion powder and only 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne (instead of 1/4 teaspoon) I served with egg noodles (that I added 1 1/2 cu frozen/thawed peas to the last 5 minutes of cooking). Also, I cooked on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. A wonderful meal!!"
"This was the best recipe for thighs - very, very tasty and super easy!!"
"This has to be the easiest recipe I have ever made...awesome good...Yum...I will make this again & again.....BTW, I had a bag of boneless, skinless, breast chicken tenders that I used instead of the thighs....."