- 1 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 grilled boneless skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, saute the red pepper, mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter. Add the cream, basil, chicken and salt; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Serve over pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Chicken Primavera
"This was delicious! We don't care for mushrooms so I substituted a cup of frozen peas. I also used a combination of Mexican crema and half-n-half for the whipping cream since that's what I had on hand."
"Great meal and fast! Impressive to serve for company..."