Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pizza
This is a twist on a family favorite. We wanted the taste of my chicken enchilada recipe, but we wanted it even faster. This kicked-up pizza is the fun creation we came up with. —Crystal Jo Bruns, Iliff, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups ready-to-use fajita chicken strips, cubed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup green enchilada sauce
- Optional toppings: Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup cheese, cumin, garlic powder and salt over medium heat; cook and stir for 5 minutes or until blended. Remove from heat. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- Spread over crust. Drizzle with salsa and enchilada sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, 8-12 minutes longer. Serve with toppings of your choice.
Test Kitchen tips