Creamy Chicken Dish
Creamy sauce coats moist chicken and garden-fresh vegetables in this meal-in-one main dish from Margery Bryan of Moses Lake, Washington. Who knew something so good could be ready to enjoy so quickly!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until bubbly and vegetables are tender, stirring twice. Serve with rice.