Creamy sauce coats moist chicken and garden-fresh vegetables in this meal-in-one main dish from Margery Bryan of Moses Lake, Washington. Who knew something so good could be ready to enjoy so quickly!
Recommended: 65 of Our Favorite Casserole Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until bubbly and vegetables are tender, stirring twice. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Dish in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p56
Reviews forCreamy Chicken Dish
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2010
"easy and delicious. I like to have fresh veggies on hand and this was yummy with brown rice. - Thanks, Dar"