Creamy Chicken Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in chicken. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 190 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 28, 2011
I love this recipe. It always gets rave reviews. Makes a great chicken salad sandwich spread, too.
Jan 3, 2011
My family and I love this recipe! It has been a hit when I have family in town for the weekend. We make it for lunch. Now my sister-in-law makes it to eat when they go on vacation.