Creamy Chicken Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Fold in chicken. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 190 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 172mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Jan 28, 2011
I love this recipe. It always gets rave reviews. Makes a great chicken salad sandwich spread, too.
Jan 3, 2011
My family and I love this recipe! It has been a hit when I have family in town for the weekend. We make it for lunch. Now my sister-in-law makes it to eat when they go on vacation.