Creamy Chicken Curry
A delicate curry sauce pairs well with tender chicken, colorful vegetables and crunchy almonds. Try serving spoonfuls of this tasty blend over rice.—Janis Vandervort, Portland, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups cauliflowerets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Place the chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with broccoli and cauliflower. Combine the soup, mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice, curry and cayenne; spoon over vegetables. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender. Stir before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 505 calories, 39g fat (8g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 872mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Curry in Casserole Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.