Creamy Chicken Casserole Recipe
Sarah Larson only needs four items for this comforting meal-in-one. "If you'd like, add chopped broccoli to the rice for color," she writes from La Farge, Wisconsin. "It's fast enough for weeknights yet tasty enough for company."
- 2 packages (6.9 ounces each) chicken-flavored rice mix
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Remove from the heat; stir in the chicken and sour cream.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the chow mein noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Chicken Casserole
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2012
"It needs more flavor. I added cheese and that wasn't enough."
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2012
"Good, fast and easy!! My family loved it!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC