- 2 packages (6.9 ounces each) chicken-flavored rice mix
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Remove from the heat; stir in the chicken and sour cream.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the chow mein noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Chicken Casserole
"It needs more flavor. I added cheese and that wasn't enough."
"Good, fast and easy!! My family loved it!"
"What kind of chicken Rice mix do you use? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org"