- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place chicken in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Top with carrots, soup and mushrooms. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Chicken and Carrots
"So easy and delicious!"
"Another great recipe I've had cooking while we were on the road in our RV."
"This was great! I stirred in some poultry seasoning for added flavor. I'll definitely make this again."