Creamy Cheddar Hash Browns
"No one will ever guess these saucy potatoes are a lighter side dish," remarks field editor Shirley Kidd of New London, Minnesota.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, cheese and chilies. Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine soup and sour cream; spread evenly over potato mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until potatoes are tender.