Creamy Cheddar Broccoli Recipe
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place the broccoli and water in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk and ranch dressing mix.
- 2. Drain broccoli; return to dish. Top with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 2-3 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 115 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 387mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Cheddar Broccoli
"My household doesn't care for veggies very much, but everyone really liked this recipe! It was super easy, fast, and delicious!"