- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the broccoli and water in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk and ranch dressing mix.
- Drain broccoli; return to dish. Top with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 2-3 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Cheddar Broccoli
"My household doesn't care for veggies very much, but everyone really liked this recipe! It was super easy, fast, and delicious!"