Creamy Cauliflower Caraway Salad
When summer rolls around, we look forward to inviting family and friends over for a barbecue in our backyard. This salad often seems to accompany whatever meal we serve.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup minced celery leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, salad dressing, caraway and salt. Add the cauliflower, celery leaves and onions; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 105 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Creamy Cauliflower Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.