Creamy Caramel Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix, beating well after each addition.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve as a dip for fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 87 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jan 9, 2018
I thought it was OK but not great. No one else really liked it.
Mar 16, 2015
I have made this a couple of times for work and it has always been a huge success. Extra bonus the kids love it too.
Sep 25, 2014
This was really quick to put together and everyone liked it.
Apr 12, 2012
Easy, affordable, and delicious!
Oct 4, 2010
Sep 15, 2010
perfect and light in the fall with apples
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.