Creamy Cappuccino Mousse
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Additional ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until blended. Gradually beat in coffee. Add pudding mix and cinnamon; whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into six dessert dishes. Refrigerate until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and additional cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 311 calories, 20g fat (15g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 29, 2013
This was quite good and very easy to make. Next time I think I'll try making a bit stronger coffee than used to enhance the flavor even more.
Feb 4, 2012
This is light, a little on the sweet side for me, but my husband liked it. I think I might try to make it with cooked pudding, just to see if that worked. If I am in a hurry I will certainly make it as written again. I also might add more cinnamon or perhaps some nutmeg.
Feb 20, 2011
This is VERY tasty! Simple to make, and will keep them coming back for more. Can easily be made into a pie filling as well, and goes great with an Oreo crust. Have had alot of people ask me for this recipe.