- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Additional ground cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until blended. Gradually beat in coffee. Add pudding mix and cinnamon; whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into six dessert dishes. Refrigerate until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and additional cinnamon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Cappuccino Mousse
"This was quite good and very easy to make. Next time I think I'll try making a bit stronger coffee than used to enhance the flavor even more."
"This is light, a little on the sweet side for me, but my husband liked it. I think I might try to make it with cooked pudding, just to see if that worked. If I am in a hurry I will certainly make it as written again. I also might add more cinnamon or perhaps some nutmeg."
"This is VERY tasty! Simple to make, and will keep them coming back for more. Can easily be made into a pie filling as well, and goes great with an Oreo crust. Have had alot of people ask me for this recipe."