Creamy Candy Bar Pie Recipe
- 5 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1. Place candy bar pieces in the pastry shell; set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, sour cream and peanut butter; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into pastry shell. Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack.
- 2. In a small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Cut with a warm knife. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 piece: 427 calories, 30g fat (15g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Candy Bar Pie
"Delicious! Made this for church board meeting and they loved it."
"Love it! Made one with the snickers and the other with reeses peanut butter cups. We all liked the one with peanut butter cups better, but they were both delicious!"
"Yum! Very easy and husband and kids can't wait to dig in!"