Creamy Candy Bar Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 5 Snickers candy bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Place candy bar pieces in the pastry shell; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, sour cream and peanut butter; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into pastry shell. Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Cut with a warm knife.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 427 calories, 30g fat (15g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Aug 16, 2012
Delicious! Made this for church board meeting and they loved it.
Nov 5, 2011
Love it! Made one with the snickers and the other with reeses peanut butter cups. We all liked the one with peanut butter cups better, but they were both delicious!
Sep 25, 2011
Yum! Very easy and husband and kids can't wait to dig in!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.