- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 cans (4-1/2 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained and shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Corn or tortilla chips
- Celery sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken.
- Spread into an ungreased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until heated through. If desired, sprinkle with green onions. Serve with chips and celery sticks. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews forCreamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
"I made this for our New Years Eve eve party. It was a HUGE hit! I followed recipe exactly , put it in the trusty crockpot and served with tortilla chips! I doubled the recipe , we had other items to eat of course , but this was the one I received the most comments on."
"This was a hit and all the guests loved it. I made this for our Family's Christmas dinner Party this past December. It was something different than the usual Spinach Artichoke Dip or Veggie Tray (of course nothing wrong with those appetizers). I chose to use Refrigerated Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing instead of Ranch Dressing and served it with Celery Sticks and Scoops Corn Chips. I will definitely be making this recipe again."
"Very good! I made this for a Christmas gathering. Everyone enjoyed it."
"My daughter and her friends wanted this one day but I didn't have any chicken on hand. I decided to make the same dip but used spinach instead of the chicken and made Buffalo Spinach Dip. It has since become a fave in our house, especially since we have a lot of Vegetarian friends who now enjoy this as much as we do! Try it you wont be dissapointed."
"I have made this recipe several times and it is always a hit. I just made a batch for my son to take back to school. Keeps it in his dorm frig and microwaves it before eating.Next year he is living off campus and this will be a recipe that he will be taking..easy enough for an inexperienced cook to make!"
"This is awesome for a party. Has just the right amount of spiciness and you can always adjust that my adding more ranch."
"I made this and CHANGED A FEW THINGS. i USED HALF BLUE CHEESE AND HALF RANCH.I added finely chopped onion and celery and put a bit of mozzarella over top of the cheddar. I used a bit more than half of the hot sauce that was called for....perfect heat! It was awesome! The BEST I have ever had."
"This is the best dip I have made!!! So good!"
"My niece shared this recipe with me a couple of years ago. I have made it many times since for parites where I had to take an appetizer. It is always a hit. Get asked for the recipe each time that I make it. My daughter has made it for several of her parties and everyone always loves it."