- 9 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in the sour cream, honey, vinegar, salt and paprika.
- Transfer broccoli to a serving bowl. Add sour cream mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cashews. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Broccoli with Cashews
"I too, agree with the other two raters. I also wish adding what to serve with all the recipes you have online and in the magazines.It's that at times you get tired of the same ol' same ol' thing and would like to see some new possiblities."
"Iditto the nutrition info to be included in all your recipes."
"I know that this recipe is not from Light N Tasty but it would be nice to see the calorie count on all the recipes from Taste of Home. My husband is diabetic and I watch the calorie and fat content of all recipes that I fix."