Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Lasagna
You'll both be eyeing the extra serving of this delicious dish. Susan Masirovits of Jefferson, Ohio uses convenient no-cook noodles and frozen vegetables to prepare this easy meatless entree.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 cups chopped frozen broccoli-cauliflower blend
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, mayonnaise, milk, basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Spread 1/4 cup into an 8x4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Layer with one noodle, 1/4 cup cheese mixture, 1 cup of the vegetable blend and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with the third noodle and remaining cheese mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-13 minutes longer or until golden brown and bubbly.