Creamy Blueberry Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3-1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, sugar, flour, vanilla, salt and egg; stir until blended. Fold in blueberries. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from the oven. For topping, combine flour and pecans in a small bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle on top of pie. Return to the oven for 10 minutes. Chill before serving. Keep refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 355 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Apr 30, 2018
Lovely pie- just what I was looking for to use up blueberries on hand. It assembles in moments. It bakes up to a lovely custard fruit filled cengter and a small crumble topping. Could not be any easier!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.