Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
“I have been making this for about 40 years and I always get raves,” writes Joan Smith of Claremore, Oklahoma. And she should, because this dressing is thick and creamy, yet surprisingly light. She adds, “I also serve it with fried chicken wings and crisp celery.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 11 ingredients until blended. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Miracle Whip Light salad dressing.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 74 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Creamy Bleu Cheese Dressing in Light & Tasty February/March 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.