Creamy Beef Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices white bread
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Stir in the beef and cheese. Spread about 1/3 cup on six slices of bread; top with lettuce and remaining bread.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 381 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 934mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Jan 8, 2017
This is one of the best meat spreads I've made. My family loves this made with cubed, diced ham too. We really like this in sourdough bread, it cuts some of the sweetness you get some the ranch and mayo combo. You can also use Greek Yogurt instead of mayo.
Nov 1, 2008
This sandwich was okay, but I wouldn't make it again. It's just as easy to spread mayo and ranch on the bread and add a slice of meat and cheese.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.