- 1/2 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices white bread
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing or mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Stir in the beef and cheese. Spread about 1/3 cup on six slices of bread; top with lettuce and remaining bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Beef Sandwiches
"This is one of the best meat spreads I've made. My family loves this made with cubed, diced ham too. We really like this in sourdough bread, it cuts some of the sweetness you get some the ranch and mayo combo. You can also use Greek Yogurt instead of mayo."