Creamy Bacon-Cheddar Spread
My mom was famous for her bacon dip. It looks complicated but comes together in a snap. Spread it on celery sticks or form it into a fancy shape and serve it with crackers on the side. —Lynette Abderhalden, Salem, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Celery sticks and assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with celery and crackers.
Originally published as Almond Bacon Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.