Creamed Ham and Eggs Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, diced
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 slices toast, cut into triangles
- 1. In a saucepan, melt butter. Add flour, mustard and pepper; cook until bubbly. Gradually add milk and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir until thickened. Stir in eggs and ham, heat through. Serve hot over toast. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 cup: 535 calories, 31g fat (15g saturated fat), 314mg cholesterol, 1590mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Creamed Ham and Eggs
"Reminds me of what my mom used to make. easy to make & tastes good. Will make again."