- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, coarsely chopped
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until almost tender. Add mushrooms; saute until mushrooms and onion are tender. Stir in milk and cream cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted and blended. Stir in Parmesan cheese, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper. Add eggs; heat through. Serve over English muffins. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCreamed Eggs on English Muffins
"I have this same recipe from my Great Aunt Mary Jane the only difference is I don't add the parm cheese but I'm sure it's delicious give it a try it is yummy!!"