- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- English muffins, split and toasted
- Cayenne pepper or paprika
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken in oil until no longer pink. Stir in the soup, water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in sour cream. Serve over toasted English muffins. Sprinkle with cayenne or paprika. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCreamed Chicken
"Simple and my kids ate it. I did not put a cup of water in, maybe 1/8 of a cup."
"Very easy and delicious. I served mine over cornbread, would also be great over mashed potatoes!"
"This was fast and delicious."
"I served this over egg noodles."