"I discovered this yummy dish quite by accident one night when combining different ingredients," recalls Nina Steinman of Golden, Colorado. "Now, everyone requests it. Serve it with rice or your favorite quick biscuits for a wonderful hot meal."
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Chicken Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, saute the mixed vegetables and broccoli in oil until tender. Stir in the chicken, Alfredo sauce, salt and pepper; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamed Chicken 'N' Veggies in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p57