- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups seedless green grapes
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add the sour cream; mix well. Divide grapes among individual serving bowls; dollop with topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCream-Topped Grapes
"What a delightful and simple topping. I love it. It is not too sweet. I actually paired this with apple slices as well."
"This recipe is brilliant. You can do most of the preparation ahead of time. It is simple, colorful, and tastes great."
"I have been using this recipe since 2002 when I first saw it in Taste of Home's quick Cooking January/February issue. (I still have the magazine.) I wish I had taken the time back then to rate the recipe and write a review. It is absolutely delicious and I apologize for taking so long to say so. Vioda, thank you for a wonderful recipe."
"Delicious! I used this a topper for some strawberries and blueberries that I needed to use up. I used "kefir cheese" (from your local middle eastern market) instead of sour cream because I was out of sour cream. It gave a really good taste."