Cream Puff Pyramids Recipe
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 24 to 32 frozen cream-filled miniature cream puffs, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Whipped cream in a can
- 1. In a small saucepan, warm cherry pie filling over medium-low heat just until heated through. Place three or four cream puffs on each dessert plate.
- 2. Place melted chocolate in a small resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Spoon about 1/4 cup of warm pie filling over cream puffs; drizzle with chocolate. Dust with confectioners' sugar; garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 8 servings.
3 each: 314 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cream Puff Pyramids
"i loved it. cherries, choclate and cream! what's not to love?"