Cream of Spinach Soup Recipe
"This rich and creamy soup tastes like it's made by a professional chef," says Patricia Bradley Rohnert Park, California. While Patricia often uses drained canned spinach in the recipe, frozen spinach works well, too.
- 1 package (1.8 ounces) leek soup and dip mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen leaf spinach, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Lemon slices
- 1. Prepare soup mix according to package directions. Stir in spinach. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and nutmeg. Garnish with lemon slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cream of Spinach Soup
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC