- 1-3/4 cups frozen corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Place in a greased 3-cup baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Stir before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCream Cheese Corn Bake
"Just threw this together with what I had on hand. Very good. Green chilies were mild kind. Will definitely make again but not eat the whole thing myself. Lots of calories. in this one,"
"Just made this using thinly sliced green onions instead of green chilies. It is a wonderful side dish ,.... rich .... creamy ...... corny!!! I'll be making this again!"
"This was a decent corn recipe. I think the cream cheese was a little over-powering, so next time I'm going to cut back on it (and to even it out, cut a bit of the butter out too). The garlic really gave it a good flavor though. Next time I'll also try adding in the bits of bacon."
"I make this recipe very similar but, I add chopped up pieces of bacon to the corn and it gives it a little extra flavor."
"I have made this recipe many times. It is great for holiday meals as well as potluck dinners. I have two daughters that do not care for corn, but they love this recipe."