Cream Cheese Clouds
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add cream, beating until thickened.
- Spoon mixture into 10 mounds on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Using the back of a spoon, shape into 3-in. cups. Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, fill with strawberries and garnish with whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 294 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 20, 2019
I have been beating the mixture for 1/2 hour and it is still liquid. I guess I will have to pour it into muffin cups and freeze.
Dec 22, 2015
Great dessert that's not too heavy!!!