Cream Cheese/Chutney Appetizer
My neighbor shared this easy-to-make appetizer with me, and it's been a hit whenever I've served it. I took it to our family reunion last summer and it quickly disappeared! I love it because it's simple, yet tasty.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes24 appetizer servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (8 ounces) chutney or spiced peach jam
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onions
- Snack crackers of choice
- Press softened cream cheese into oiled mold of desired shape. (For easy removal, spray mold with cooking spray and line with plastic wrap if desired.)
- Unmold on chilled plate. Pour chutney over mold; sprinkle with onions. Ring plate with crackers (buttery crackers are especially good with this appetizer). Serve immediately.