Cream Cheese Chili Spread
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the green pepper, onion, chili powder, salt, cumin, garlic powder and pepper; mix well.
2 tablespoons: 63 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Apr 14, 2013
This is delicious. A great alternative to the high fat/calorie (and expensive) spreads in bagel shops. Will be making again.