- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the green pepper, onion, chili powder, salt, cumin, garlic powder and pepper; mix well. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forCream Cheese Chili Spread
"This is delicious. A great alternative to the high fat/calorie (and expensive) spreads in bagel shops. Will be making again."