- 1 cup All-Bran
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 package (16.6 ounces) date quick bread mix
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and milk; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream and egg. Stir in bread mix just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups about three-fourths full. Cut cream cheese into 12 cubes; gently press one cube into the center of each muffin cup just until covered with batter (cups will be full).
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 each: 241 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 201mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.