VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup All-Bran
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 package (16.6 ounces) date quick bread mix
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and milk; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream and egg. Stir in bread mix just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups about three-fourths full. Cut cream cheese into 12 cubes; gently press one cube into the center of each muffin cup just until covered with batter (cups will be full).
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Bran Muffins in Simple & Delicious
Reviews forCream Cheese Bran Muffins
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2011
"These make me want to smack somebody, they are so good!"