“This is a quick meal,” writes Bill Hilbrich of Saint Cloud, Minnesota. “Served with a salad and a cold beverage, it's a nice lunch or a late night snack.”
Recommended: What to Eat When It's Too Hot to Cook
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 plain bagels, split and toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place bagels cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet; rub with cut sides of garlic. Spread with cream cheese. Top with ham.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is slightly melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cream Cheese 'n' Ham Bagels in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p63
Reviews forCream Cheese 'n' Ham Bagels
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2014
"Just saved recipe. Should know better than to give only *3* stars, but once they're made will know better."